What is QAD Supplier Portal and how can you improve your supply chain and collaboration with your suppliers?
QAD Supplier Portal is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that provides real-time inventory and supply chain insight to manufacturers and their suppliers. In addition, with Supplier Portal, customers and suppliers can actively interact with each other, and by using the self-service capabilities suppliers can, for example, maintain company data, create ASNs and print labels.
Manufacturers face many supply chain challenges, including:
- Constant pressure to better control and reduce procurement cost
- Rising customer demands for rapid response to change and expectations of shorter delivery time frames
- The lack of real-time information between customers and suppliers that leads to excess and obsolete inventory
- The complexities and risks associated with expanding compliance regulations
To support all of these challenges, the QAD Supplier Portal provides greater access to real-time customer information to suppliers and streamlines the communications in both directions.
QAD Supplier Portal provides multiple replenishment methods, like min/max, Kanban, consignment, orders and supplier schedules, that fit the needs of most QAD customers. It also allows suppliers to create ASNs with serialized bar codes and containerization, improving receipt accuracy and productivity, and of course, in-transit awareness.
Suppliers can use the self-service capabilities existing in some areas, saving time for their customers and improving data accuracy. The new Web UI provides a world-class user experience and can be used in conjunction with any QAD ERP or non-QAD ERP.
For all these reasons, QAD Supplier Portal is a key element to address our manufacturing customers’ challenges, providing benefits all along their relationship with their suppliers, such as:
- Supplier performance will increase
- Manufacturers and suppliers will receive a quicker response to unexpected supply disruptions
- The solution improves procurement efficiency, data accuracy and on-time deliveries
- Enhanced collaboration and information sharing drive a reduction in both costs and processing errors
Course topics include:
- An overview and demo of the new and improved Web UI version of QAD Supplier Portal
- Learn about the Supplier Portal capabilities such as demand visibility, ASN Generation, Label Printing, Kanban management and much more, including how the data flows from your ERP to the Supplier Portal and back.